Tuesday, April 17, 2012

5-Year Journal



A Thought A Day: Five Year Journal (Diary, Notebook)


















Early in March, I purchased "A Thought a Day Five-Year Journal."  The cool thing about this journal is that it does not require you to journal every thought, feeling, and activity you did each day.  You can put in a little phrase, draw a picture, write a couple of sentences, or even just a single word -- whatever gets your thought across.  It's hard to find an excuse not to write such a small tidbit every day.  Each page shows the same date for five years.  For example, today's page shows April 17 for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.  (You fill in the year yourself, so if you don't start until next year, that's okay!)

I think it will be fun to see how things have changed over the years.  I've written in mine every day for about five weeks now.  I just keep it on my nightstand and jot down something quickly each night before I go to go sleep.  So far this is the most convenient and consistent way for me to journal.  I highly recommend this journal to anyone, especially those of us who have a hard time committing to long journal entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment