Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Teacher Gift Idea



Last year I got my daughter's four elementary teachers all the same gift:  this lovely music box.  You can use the included monogram design, or you can insert a photo, drawing, letter, card, or other type of monogram to personalize it.  It opens to reveal a nice storage area, and it plays the song "What a Wonderful World."


This is a favorite to give and to get at a very affordable price.  I like these so much, I'm thinking I might get the teachers these again this year.  Different teachers, so it'll be a new gift to them!  Also this is a special song to me, so I might just have to get an extra one for myself!


(See this item at Amazon.com by clicking here.)
Monogram Pink Fizz Letter A Petite Black Music Box Plays Wonderful World

No comments:

Post a Comment